Tuesday 20 July 2010

The beginning

Howdie,

So, I'm afraid I haven't had much luck with internet access so I may not be able to update as often as I'd like. I'll be playing a constant catch up, so whats on here may be abit delayed.

The beginning......

My phone instructs me that I have 5h37m until my alarm. I feel ready to go, even convinced myself that I've packed, yet some how there's a trail of clutter around the house. Random bungee chord, list of "to die for" albums I've yet to download - crucial stuff obviously!

I try to think of a list of emails to send my blog to but my mind is elsewhere; mainly on not emptying the contents of my bowels into the only pair of padded cycling shorts I'm taking with me. After two months or so of strict training - beer and predominantly vegetarian BBQ's and more recently, sleeping in until 10am my body feels fully prepared for anything this planet can throw at it, hmmmm.
I've loaded my ipod with music, poetry, speaches and stories in the hope that I can distract myself during hours that would otherwise be spent absorbed in idle introspection.

4h53m and still sleep doth protest...

No comments:

Post a Comment